Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Excellent Spirit

Is it or is it not, true that living a holy life is the goal of every man and woman of God? Then don't get in my way (judge me) if I decide to live holy, just because you don't. To many times we allow others to dictate to us as to how we shall live. And I am not saying, that I'm better than anyone else, because we are all flawed. I just prefer to get to HEAVEN, not hell. I'm working on having a "excellent spirit" like Daniel. {Daniel 6:2-25}

Stop letting other dictate to you how you should live your life. If Jesus had listen to Peter, and the other disciples, would he had gone to the cross for your sins? Sometimes we have to live not as man wants us to, but as God wills us to. Stop letting the world and your flesh have control of your life. You live your life according to the laws that God gave to every man and woman of God.
  • love
  • prayer
  • loyalty
  • truth
  • forgiveness
  • grace
  • compassion
  • sacrifice
  • wisdom
  • faith
  • hope
  • joy
These and many other attributes are the keys to heaven. I not good at all of them, but I make every effort to do as God wills me. I know that we can have a better life when we put love into what we do. Don't do everything based on man's ideas of what is right. Look to God. Ask yourself sometimes-" How excellent is my spirit?"

No comments: