Monday, March 21, 2011

Which Do You Fear?

Adam was afraid and hide from God because he had sinned. But do we do so when we sin? No! We have become so bold that we do it the light. Some even do it in church and from the Pulpit! Some may do things in the dark, but God sees all, and the dark thinks we do will come to light. Why do we not fear God? We state easily that we love the Lord, but I never hear anyone( Pastor, Evangelist, Pastor or Bishop) say they fear God, and it is stated in scripture more times that I can count. Which do you fear most God, man or death?

I , like everyone else have sinned. I to do not fear God as I should. It hits me to the deepest part of my being that I do not reverence the my Lord God, as I should. I have allowed man and this world to dictate to me whom I should fear.

But I am learning to fear no man, for he can only harm my flesh, but not my spirit. Jesus, died not for this world, but for mankind to inherit the kingdom that can only be obtained by those who live by the spirit that is within. God is spirit. God's Breath that brought Adam to life can only be taken by God, which is the giver and taker of life. So who should you fear God or Man?

No comments: